2008-10-26

Get parts and inspiration to modify your Panda  

3 comments


Just found Novitec, as a source of parts for tuning and modifying your Fiat Panda - and they've got some great photos of their modified Pandas on the site. I'm not entirely convinced by the chrome bull bar on the front, but the other mods look pretty good - as does their work on the Fiat 100HP Panda.
If you're looking for the parts they have available, the English listing of Novitec modifying parts for the Fiat Panda is here. I'm rather taken by the wheels, and definitely tempted by the adjustable suspension, although at 859EUR, I might have to settle for the 109EUR lowering kit for the moment!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Get parts and inspiration to modify your Panda


  • 12 November 2008 at 13:33  

    I have an 07 plate Panda 100hp. I got itfree on motability believe it or not, and I love it to bits, its a hoot. Downside is, being a motability car I cant mod it, and being a car nut, I want to!! Ive had the car a little over a year and I have to keep it for three years, but I love it so much I'm tempted to buy it outright at the end of the three years so I can mod it myself. I've noticed the novitec mods but theres also a tuning company online does modified heads, stage 2-3 etc and 'chipping' too which apparently takes the l'il panda to around 150hp. Now thats gotta be a hoot!


  • 16 November 2008 at 22:41  

    Cheers for the comment. I'm checking out some of the tuning available for the Fiat 500 which might also be applicable...


  • 24 September 2011 at 10:57  

    I don't have a panda but do you think it would work with one of their commercial vehicles? It could be cool.